I think the person with 2000 subs must have put a lot of effort into automation and hired a call center to answer the phone.

That would be a great target to aim for, but I wouldn't guarantee hitting it.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Donnie McCorkle" <dmccor...@atcjet.net>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 8/3/2017 4:18:12 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] How do I decide if we need more technicians?

This question was posed by one of my managers this week.

I told him I’d ask the animal farm and he gave me a strange look….

Is there any ratio of technicians to subscriber that seem to be standard or has worked for you?

Any other rational your company uses to decide if your manpower is sufficient?

We read an article recently were a startup WISP had 2000 customers before he hired his first employee.. and that sounded pretty wild.