Field techs or support techs ? From: Af <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> on behalf of Chuck McCown <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Reply-To: "[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Date: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 4:19 PM To: "[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How do I decide if we need more technicians?
Gino A. Villarini President Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968 [cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png] I used to use a 600:1 rule of thumb. From: Donnie McCorkle Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 2:18 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [AFMUG] How do I decide if we need more technicians? This question was posed by one of my managers this week. I told him I’d ask the animal farm and he gave me a strange look…. Is there any ratio of technicians to subscriber that seem to be standard or has worked for you? Any other rational your company uses to decide if your manpower is sufficient? We read an article recently were a startup WISP had 2000 customers before he hired his first employee.. and that sounded pretty wild.
