The number I used to get from folks from 1 tech per 1000 subs starting with 2 techs on day one … but that can vary for financial and business reasons (ie. are these techs only doing install/repair or are they also tech support/billing/jack of all trades) especially when starting out …
Paul > On Aug 3, 2017, at 5:15 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <[email protected]> > wrote: > > > When did you take your last vacation? lol > >> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: Donnie McCorkle <mailto:[email protected]> >> To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> >> Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 3:18 PM >> Subject: [AFMUG] How do I decide if we need more technicians? >> >> This question was posed by one of my managers this week. >> >> I told him I’d ask the animal farm and he gave me a strange look…. >> >> Is there any ratio of technicians to subscriber that seem to be standard or >> has worked for you? >> Any other rational your company uses to decide if your manpower is >> sufficient? >> >> We read an article recently were a startup WISP had 2000 customers before he >> hired his first employee.. and that sounded pretty wild. >> >> >>
