Careful. Packetflux PDU can't do positive ground. So no -48. Found that out the hard way. If neither the load or the power supply has a ground on the positive wire then you're good to go.

When I connected 3 Telrad Compacts (positive ground) nothing exploded, but you couldn't actually switch any of them off. If I turned off one port, the load moved to one of the other ports.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Josh Baird" <joshba...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 1/31/2018 3:03:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dc plant conversion

PacketFlux (PDU) would be able to power cycle DC powered radios. This is likely what we'll be doing for Baicells eNB's.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 2:58 PM, SmarterBroadband <li...@sbb.net> wrote:
I have been looking at ICT. The ICT600-48SBC Power Supply and the ICT200DF-12IRC distribution panel. This with a Netonix would do everything. We have sites with Telrad so the distribution panel will allow them to be power cycled when necessary.

Anyone using ICT?  Bit pricy though, looking at $1,600 plus…

Need a solution where we can power cycle DC powered radios.

Adam