We have been playing with some of these in -48 and IDC Netonix.  Working very
well.

DSJ

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of SmarterBroadband
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dc plant conversion

I have been looking at ICT.   The ICT600-48SBC Power Supply and the
ICT200DF-12IRC distribution panel.   This with a Netonix would do everything.
We have sites with Telrad so the distribution panel will allow them to be power
cycled when necessary.

Anyone using ICT?  Bit pricy though, looking at $1,600 plus…

Need a solution where we can power cycle DC powered radios.

Adam