yes you are, and he skirted that specific question may times because of the
liability in doing that without you having agreed to the TOS.
Alot depends on what level of access FB has outside its app, when you
accept terms on a mobile device you all but give FB ownership of your
phone, so every persons whos accepted the FB TOS is pretty much a Typhoid
Mary