You want to call Mentalfucks a crackpot yet you seem to rant on like a paranoid
lunatic yourself. At least Murray is doing something and has SOMETHING to show
for his hard work. Not just angry rants.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T507c404b4595c71c-M69a40f04ee194c93820ca963
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups