Nanograte Knowledge Technologies via AGI wrote:
> Alan
>
> I suppose yo already possess a computational framework to process the
> research you are proposing as being critical? In other words, I think
> if you do not have the intelligence architecture, none of the
> functionality would be agi effective.

I'm missing a number of things that limits my ability to do this
research myself.

-> a GPU programming framework that actually works on my computer,
preferably OpenCL for portability reasons...

-> a simulation environment... Microsoft Malmo seems pretty close to
what I want (bare minimum actually), I'll have to take a look at it
again to see if I can make it run the way I need it to.

-> Everything is in python these days, so I'll need a high quality
manual for the python language. I don't think this documentation
actually exists. In fairness, I haven't made a concerted effort to
search for it recently. on-line courses in the subject only cover the
whitespace-based nesting but basically ignores all other parts of syntax
such as data definition and expression syntax.

--
Please report bounces from this address to a...@numentics.com

Powers are not rights.

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T507c404b4595c71c-M2225bc21459f868a6cb344b5