From: MP via AGI <agi@agi.topicbox.com>
Sent: Friday, 08 June 2018 8:34 AM
To: AGI
Subject: Re: [agi] The four things needed to solve AGI.

Alan, would you be interested in emailing me these models? I’m an experienced
coder and would love to work on it.

mindpixel at proton mail dot com

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 1:31 AM, Nanograte Knowledge Technologies via AGI
<agi@agi.topicbox.com<mailto:agi@agi.topicbox.com>> wrote:
Alan

Thank you for your response. I am in no way trying to challenge your personal
research, or view. My questions are genuine and AGI related only. I do not
agree with the view of some here who defend A.T. Murray's position by saying he
at least does something. I agree with your view that it is simply not enough to
just make an effort, therefore AGI would result. The true-AGI problem is
many-fold more complex than we may even imagine. But all efforts may bring
forth new inspiration.

When compared to aspects of AGI being produced in robotic form today, I have no
idea why Murray et al are trying to reinvent any one of the wheels that are
clearly, already turning. It behooves progress to continually refine the real
questions to be addressed, as you have obviously done. Perhaps, what would
emerge from those efforts would find practical use?However, for its lack of
structured debate between simple and complex systems, I would not be able to
relate to it. That's my definitive view on Murray's world.

I do not program anymore, but I have been designing computational theory for
system of systems - to purpose - for a long time. AGI, as a holistic
architecture, can be nothing less than a galaxy of deliberate system of
systems, administered by at least 1, superpositioned system of systems. I have
field tested my theoretical designs against real projects and with real people.
The results have been accurate and reliable. The mature models are ready for
programming.

This is the intelligence (AGI) architecture I am referring to. In my view, it
represents as a fully-recursive, adaptive, intelligence architecture (not
intelligence bootstrapped), which would go a long way towards enabling AGI
functionality, and beyond. Given the appropriate building blocks being put into
place to operate within an intelligence architecture (world), the functionality
you seek would in theory be able to evolve "naturally". Once programmed into a
functional, matured, intelligent system, this may have potential to serve as a
future, AGI hub, or docking station. Such is my theory.

According to my analysis, a number of the key components of this intelligence
architecture have already been programmed by other parties, eg., by CISCO, IBM,
MS, GOOGLE, OPENCOG, and so many others in the big-wide world. Such progress
serves to inform me that the overall architecture - formulating in my mind -
still is on the right track. My passion continues as a hobby. I do it for the
fun of it. I'm enjoying the journey. My purpose is not to compete with the
efforts of others, but to indulge my life-long fascination and curiosity with
the technological challenges presented by AGI, and beyond.

In summary, the one thing needed to solve AGI is, in my opinion, still lacking
in the public domain.

Rob