>Alan
>
>We really really don't have any more time to waste on...

Agreed.  Compadres, we should not do FUD, gaslighting, trolling, etc..

>MP
>  BUT AT LEAST HE HAS SOMETHING.

As Google knows, searching is SOMETHING, but better to understand what one is
searching for though often what we are searching for isn’t that which is what
we are really after but just pieces in a complex systems mosaic of identity.
IOW searching/researching is a dimension of creating/re-creating... us.

"We tirelessly and ceaselessly search for Something, we know not what, which
will appear in the end to those who have penetrated to the very heart of
reality."

--- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

John

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T507c404b4595c71c-M21ddd2ee03417c1934e23ee5