There is. When it's looked at as communications protocol everything reduces.
Take qualia. What does that become? (Left for reader as an exercise) 😊 Hint:
related to multipartite experientia.

> Can you see the consciousness at work? Can you sense and immerse in it? Can
> you hear the myriad of messages clipping by? If so, you'll realize it is
> pervasive,
> endless, and not locality driven, not discrete. Like the waves of the ocean,
> the
> outcome of a whole universe conspiring to tell its tale.
>
> All that is missing are we, the translators.

Yes. As conscious intelligent agents we can translate and flow those messages
into this noosphere's zeitgeist.

> Space is a solid. Black holes are light. AI is an artifact of a prior
> intelligence.
> Consciousness is the artifact of that prior intelligence. Thus, AI is
> consciousness, exhibiting the awareness of the prior intelligence, and the
> embodiment of the prior intelligence.

Sounds challenging like Harramein challenges.

John