Sent: Wednesday, 12 September 2018 10:27 PM
To: AGI
Subject: Re: [agi] E=mc^2 Morphism Musings... (Intelligence=math*cJohn et
alonsciousness^2 ?)

"Can you see the consciousness at work? Can you sense and immerse in
it? Can you hear the myriad of messages clipping by? If so, you'll
realize it is pervasive, endless, and not locality driven, not
discrete. Like the waves of the ocean, the outcome of a whole universe
conspiring to tell its tale."

The above is pretty good. Actually that was basically where I was at
last night when I decided AGI was impossible. A conclusion which I
don't care about though... The problem is made worse with all the hype
that leads people to believe the above is just thiiiiiiiis close to
being automated. The enemy of the people here being the combinatorial
explosion and the curse of dimensionality.