Praying, meditating, remote viewing, what's going on here? The mind is
protocolizing into various states of higher level receptivity and
transmittivity. For? Communication. With? Diety, universe, etc. spontaneous
bubbling emissions of thought for? Transmission.

> So even though my thought employs some mysticism and even though my
> conclusion is not spelled out in detailed computational terms, I do feel that
> took an initial idea, which is totally beyond scientific engineering, and
> came up
> with an idea which is relevant to our thoughts about the subject.

Yes you can look at chemical receptors that are in states to receive it's
similar. The mind might be in a receptive state and time can change its
receptivity state machine patterning and even subtle environment fluctuations.

Group mediation/prayer can be explained similarly but with much different and
enhanced protocol states and alphabetic signaling.

John