Alan,

I took the time to try to read through some of your references to the work
you're doing, not because I've got so much of it (time), but because I found
some of your statements compelling enough to warrant further consideration.

Specifically, I looked over your document entitled "The Design and function
of the Sphere Operatign System".  I think you could be on to some very
useful with your Sphere OS (although I'm not entirely clear on the
implementation of the multi-tasking).

And please don't take this the wrong way, but I did have a problem in
reading your document.

Although I'm probably the last person in the world qualified to judge the
presentation worthiness of a work based on intended or unintended errors in
spelling, grammar, and the like - posit my consistently comical use of
Touring v. Turing, etc., I do believe that a reader like myself would have a
much easier time with your document and the ideas therein if it weren't for
the continual distractions of such errors.

I'm certainly not saying your document needs to read perfectly per spelling,
grammar, etc. - I'd side with Mark Twain in matters like these - however, I
am saying that if it were presented with fewer such errors, you would
probably find that you reach a wider, accepting audience - interested in
your great ideas, myself included.

You might liken your present document management to an operating system that
was released with one to many bugs in it - still probably functional, but
could use some cleanup - N'est-ce pas?

Just my $0.02 worth.  EGHeflin