Hey Kevin,

I am not unsubbing anyone!

This is my first time running a public list, so please be tolerant ... I'm
sure I'll get it down to a science in time ;)

Since I made that first post regarding Alan, I have received two messages
from people telling me how interesting and useful they found Alan's posts.

This was instructive to me, and it means that next time I will take it more
lightly when I get complaints, even if they're from people whose opinions I
generally respect...

Life rolls on ;-)

-- Ben