It is not derived from "English" per se, but form the language, knowledge is
trasferred thru language and experience, (short of typing in all rules of the
world)
So the bot needs to either have a full embodiment, or an ability to read the
language to gather the knowledge.

James Ratcliff

Russell Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 4/20/07, James Ratcliff <[EMAIL