From: Mike Tintner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Which memetics work would you consider valuable?

Specific works? I have no idea. But the whole way of thinking is valuable.
We are just these hosts for informational entities on a meme network that
have all kinds of properties. Honestly though I don't know enough about the
particular said study of "memetics" to know if they have broken it up in
such a way as I would if I was building a software meme machine. Years ago
at university we would experiment with spreading memes in various ways, we
didn't call them memes then. Once our test goal was to create and spread one
from east coast to west :) and actually succeeded. When you can master the
talent of meme creation you can do a lot of things especially in marketing
and such.

Are you familiar with some works that you may recommend?

John