> From: Mike Tintner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> John:> Are you familiar with some works that you may recommend?
> >
> That's the point. Never heard of anything from memetics - which Dennett
> conceded had "not yet fulfilled its promise."

Well in particular, applied memetics. I believe that certain propagandistic
governments have departments that use is quite well, though again they may
be using their own derivation, I'm not sure if it is standardized. It
definitely has not fulfilled its promise as the applications are numerous.
The internet changes the way it works though drastically.

John