On Dec 10, 2007, at 6:29 AM, Mike Dougherty wrote:

On Dec 10, 2007 6:59 AM, John G. Rose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dawkins trivializes religion from his comfortable first world perspective ignoring the way of life of hundreds of millions of people and offers little substitute for what religion does and has done for civilization and what has came out of it over the ages. He's a spoiled brat prude with a glaring self-righteous desire to prove to people with his copious superficial factoids that god doesn't exist by pandering to common frustrations. He has little common sense about the subject in general, just his

Wow. Nice to see someone take that position on Dawkins. I'm ambivalent, but I haven't seen many rational comments against him and his views.

Wow, you consider the above remotely rational?