I am aware of textbook neuroscience, but it really does not tell you enough
to let you emulate the brain.

Neuroanatomy plus single-neuron understanding is not enough...

OCP cannot benefit directly from detailed neuroscience knowledge as it is a
different sort of AGI system ... but a closely brain-based AGI system could
of course be built within the OpenCog Framework, which would be good fun...

ben G

On 8/10/08, John LaMuth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC
Director of Research, SIAI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must be first
overcome "  - Dr Samuel Johnson