On Wednesday 03 September 2008, Ben Goertzel wrote:
>  I'm also interested in recursive self changing systems and whether
> you can be sure they will stay recursive self changing systems, as
> they change.
>

> I'm almost certain there is no certainty in this world, regarding
> empirical predictions like that ;-)

One of the issues that I would expect to popup in an analysis like that
are the typical identity issues. I've been looking around for a
dissociative approach to philosophy after a chat with Natasha last
month, and frankly neither of us have found much of anything at all.

Oh, except drug users. They might count. Maybe not.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
Engineers: http://heybryan.org/exp.html
irc.freenode.net #hplusroadmap