I remember reading awhile back that certain Japanese vending machines
dispensing adult-only materials actually employed such age-estimation
software for a short time, but quickly pulled it after discovering that
teens were thwarting it by holding magazine covers up to the camera. No
floppy hat or Ronald Reagan mask necessary.