> "Ben Goertzel says that there is no true defined method
> to the scientific method (and Mark Waser is clueless for thinking that there
> is)."

This is pretty profound. I never saw Ben Goertzel abolish the
scientific method. I think he explained that its implementation is
intractable, with reference to expert systems whose domain knowledge
necessarily extrapolates massively to cover fringe cases. A strong AI
would produce its own expert system and could follow the same general
scientific method as a human. Can you quote the claim that there is no
such thing