Marc Walser wrote

Science is done by comparing hypotheses to data.  Frequently, the fastest
way to handle a hypothesis is to find a counter-example so that it can be
discarded (or extended appropriately to handle the new case).  How is asking

for a counter-example unscientific?
<<<

Before you ask for counter examples you should *first* give some arguments
which supports your hypothesis. This was my point. If everyone would make
wild hypotheses and ask other scientists to find counter-examples then we
would end up in a explosion of number of hypotheses. But if you would first
show some arguments which support your hypothesis then you give reasons to
the scientific community why it is worth to use some time to think about the
hypothesis. Regarding your example with Darwin: Darwin had gathered signs of
evidence which supports his hypothesis *first* .

First, I'd appreciate it if you'd drop the strawman.  You are the only one
who keeps insisting that anything is "easy".
<<<

Is this a scientific discussion from you? No. You use rhetoric and nothing
else.
I don't say that anything is easy.

Second, my hypothesis is more correctly stated that the pre-requisites for a

natural language understanding system are necessary and sufficient for a
scientist because both are AGI-complete.  Again, I would appreciate it if
you could correctly represent it in the future.
<<<

This is the first time you speak about pre-requisites. Your whole hypothesis
changes with these pre-requisites. If you would be scientific you would
qualify what are your pre-requisites.

So, for simplicity, why don't we just say
    scientist = understanding
<<<

Understanding does not imply the ability to create something new or to apply
knowledge.
Furthermore natural language understanding does not imply understanding
*general* domains. There is much evidence that the ability to understand
natural language does not imply to the understanding of mathematics. Not to
speak from the ability to create mathematics.

Now, for a counter-example to my initial hypothesis, why don't you explain
how you can have natural language understanding without understanding (which

equals scientist ;-).
<<<

Understanding does not equal scientist.
The claim that natural language understanding needs understanding is
trivial. This wasn't your initial hypothesis.