Agree.

As I mentioned before, science was used to be seen as the pursuing of
"truth", and its theories aimed at describing the aspects of world "as
it is". Now it has been taken as a wrong view. Science is organized
human experience, which is fundamentally based on human cognitive
capability and human experience, so its description of the world never
perfectly matches the world itself.

Actually this is what makes science an everlasting enterprise.
Otherwise there will be a day when science really tells us everything
about the world --- as a Turing Machine or not --- then it will stop
there. Now we know that it will never happen. There will always be
phenomena that no existing theory can explain or predict --- this is
the "insufficient knowledge and resources" situation at the level of
whole human society.

Obviously many people working in science still hold the old
("classical"?) view of science, which usually does not cause too big a
difference in what they do in their research. However, if the subject
of the research is science itself or the human cognition process, then
the old view is not even good enough as an approximation or
idealization.

For people who think the above is just my personal bias, I recommend
the following readings:

*. any textbook in philosophy of science, as far as it include Kuhn and Lakatos
*. Philosophy in the Flesh : The Embodied Mind and Its Challenge to
Western Thought,
by George Lakoff and Mark Johnson
*. Why We See What We Do: An Empirical Theory of Vision, by Dale
Purves and R. Beau Lotto

Pei