Actually, I view that as a matter for the AGI system, not the world.

Different AGI systems hooked up to the same world may choose to
receive different inputs from it

Binocular vision, for instance, is not necessary in a virtual world,
and some AGIs might want to use it whereas others don't...

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Philip Hunt <cabala...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/9 Ben Goertzel <b...@goertzel.org>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I intend to submit the following paper to JAGI shortly, but I figured
>> I'd run it past you folks on this list first, and incorporate any
>> useful feedback into the draft I submit
>
> Perhaps the paper could go into more detail about what sensory input
> the AGI would have.
>
> E.g. you might specify that its vision system would consist of 2
> pixelmaps (binocular vision) each 1000x1000 pixels, in three colours
> and 16 bits of intensity, updated 20 times per second.
>
> Of course, you may want to specify the visual system differently, but
> it's useful to say so and make your assumptions concrete.
>
> --
> Philip Hunt, <cabala...@googlemail.com>

Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC
Director of Research, SIAI
b...@goertzel.org

"This is no place to stop -- half way between ape and angel"
-- Benjamin Disraeli