Many of us value that continuity highly, and would consider an attempt to
restart the game with different rules unacceptable (this was a large factor in
the death of B).  Although the ratification bug is very unfortunate, it is
almost certain that my emergency proposal will paper over it, so it's not the
end of the world (and there is no reason why we can't play "as if" for the next
few days; e.g. I intend to initiate VT auctions tomorrow.)

You may argue that after this long, there is probably *some* other reason why
the platonic gamestate is wrong, and a few have been proposed over the years.
But we try our best.

Sent from my iPhone