On 4/4/2020 8:55 PM, Alexis Hunt via agora-discussion wrote:
> A zombie auction is an Agoran decision to award ownership of zombies to
> players. A zombie is eligible for auction if its master switch is set to
> Agora and has a resale value greater than 0.

Since zombies can vote on decisions I think R683 might overrule R2542's
list of prohibitions and allow zombies to bid?  (and possibly allow zombie
masters to bid?)  Sorry if I'm missing an obvious block to that somewhere.

> the valid options are the zombies a) that were eligible for auction at
> its initiation and b) whose master switch has not changed in the meanwhile.

Right now the Registar has discretion and is not required to auction all
eligible zombies - this removes that discretion.

> Amend Rule 683 (Voting on Agoran Decisions) by appending "The above
> notwithstanding, an entity CANNOT withdraw a non-PRESENT vote on an auction
> decision except to change eir vote to one with an equal or higher bid."

I think withdrawing from the auction entirely should be allowed, since
zombies can withdraw themselves during the auction (but if they withdraw
entirely they shouldn't be allowed to re-enter).