On 4/5/2020 1:45 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:

>>> Good idea. How about using PRESENT for that: you can always change to
>>> PRESENT, but not away from it?
>> Sounds like a good way to do it!
>>

> It feels weird to me to say that a person CANNOT change eir vote to any
> valid vote on an Agoran decision.

I should add that I'm a little undecided on this one overall - on one hand
it's clever to use existing Decision machinery, but OTOH by the time you
put in verbiage to shoehorn an auction into a voting procedure, you might
as well write a single rule defining a simplified auction procedure
without the baggage.