On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 at 17:09, Alexis Hunt <aler...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 3. Definitions of specific types of decisions are meted out to lower-level
> rules or even subsidiary bodies of law, e.g. election procedure no longer
> needs to be tied in to high-powered rules.

Oh this made me think of self-ratification and how we should fix that.
Letting decisions always self-ratify that they had a specific outcome would
a power that's safe to pass onto subsidiary law, but only if it's a legal
fiction and doesn't alter any preconditions).

Do we have a preferred fix? I recall that someone (Falsifian?) submitted a
proto that I think I liked more than mine but I 'd have to go back to see
if that's true.