That is again compiler dependent. Usually when hardware configuration is
taken into account, the compiler uses padding of 3 bytes. But in some cases,
for the ease of hardware access and faster implementation, 11 bytes are
padded. Possibly depends on your system hardware's synchronization with the
compiler.