I just installed Slackware 9.1, and it seemed it correctly installed and
configured ALSA for my Creative Audigy 2 Platinux Ex soundcard.
I started 'alsamixer', and unmuted the channnels and set the volumes, then
saved it with 'alsactl store'.
Well, it seems ALSA serices (with OSS emulation) normally start but, once
loaded XWindows (I use KDE, and I tested both with aRTS active and not), if
I start Kmix or Aumix, ony PCM, master and low and high tones are present
(while all the other controls normally appeared in alsamixer).
Starting KDE Cd player sound can't be heard, while starting for example xine
with DivX+MP3 stream, or sound players with MP3 files, everythng works.

I tested Mandrake 9.2 before, and my card wordked well, with all the device
controls into the mixers.
How can I make them work?

Thanx

Marco Iannaccone