Thank you Jon and everyone who have helped me understand a lot of things in
Amanda. I have been able to split DLEs into multiple DLEs for the sake for
distributing them in proper schedule. I also tried using inparallel and maxdump
in amanda config and was successful only after configuring correct spindles in
DLEs.

And yes, split_diskbuffer is correct. I am using it now which I think I ignored
completely earlier.

Currently, I have scheduled 2 amanda configurations in cron for amcheck/amdump.
These jobs are going fine. One is weeklyfullbackup(daily incremental(5 days)
and other monthlyfull ( daily incremental ) . I am thinking about buying
another storage in order to accomodate additional DLEs that I have enabled.
300G is not enough. And, yes virtual tapes option looks cost effective as well..

I will write more ..

Thanks!