JF,

Recently you sent me your tapetype for an lto4 drive. I have a question about
the length parameter.

An lto-4 tape has a non-compress length of ~800GB and in compress about double.
I know these are max values.

In you answer below you have length set to ~772GB. If I am going to run in
compress mode so should the length value be double or ~1.4TB.

Thanks

Robert