Hi Folks,

This is a "Type II" error, meaning that the error is my thinking that it is an
error. Apparently this message means something other then I thought, because as
I continue my blitz, these tapes cycle just fine.

There is a new question, however. AMANDA warned me as I approached the
overwrite of slot0, which was the first backup, and consequently a level 0
dump. Apparently AMANDA thought it was my only level 0 dump. My config defines:
dumpcycle 1week
runspercycle 7
tapecycle 21

I thought I was requesting level 0 once every seven, but apparently not.

Thanks for the help,
--
Chris.

V:916.974.0424