> On Nov 21, 2018, at 2:09 PM, Chris Miller <c...@tryx.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Folks,

I agree that I think you are requesting level 0 once every week.  Have you run
for 21 days?   Even if you manually did extra runs,  it looks at the date stamp.
So it hasn’t been tricked into doing extra level 0’s.

(At least, I don’t recall that this conversation has taken more than 3 weeks).
Try setting  tapecycle  to 7  while you are testing.     Or even lower, but
then change the other numbers too.

Deb