Let's face the facts about this K1MAN issue...  He never provided code
practice to the best of my knowledge ever, only endless voice material AND...
It appears he wasn't acting as a control operator at the control point AND it
appears he wasn't meeting the proper ID at the proper times...  and he
refused to provide material requested by the Commission about the control
issue ... (not to mention the apparent interfering with on-going QSO's...
including a Boy Scout special events station...  and others...)

These are obvious violations of the rules...  I am sure if I had done any of
this I would take the fine and pay the thing or just go away... and I fully
would expect to get fined if I ever did violate the above...

I also fully understand that scofflaws think the rules are for everyone else
and NOT them...

In this case K1MAN earned the fine...

73
Vince
ka1iic

On Monday 03 April 2006 11:40 am, Mike Sanders K0AZ wrote:

<<<<big snip>>>>
 It amazes