I don't know of any time limit but there are clear rules regarding station
ID's and having control operators on site during a broadcast...

What really ended it for me was when K1MAN started sending out those so called
'felony complaint affidavites'...  K1MAN has been told by a number of Federal
department NOT to do that...  He was even warned by Federal Attorneys outside
of the Commission to stop it but he insisted on it so...  That is a character
issue sure but it sure makes ham radio look foolish in the eyes of the
world...

I will be happy to see this resolved, over and done with.  It's been going on
for 15 + years and just because of the amount of time involved it doesn't
make it right.  As Amateurs we are suppose to 'self police' to a degree...
In this case anyone that dared question these actions generally end up in
court...  He would sue people for disagreeing with him...  He generally lost
but it was a real effective intimidation tool for K1MAN...

Rules are rules and it's about time the FCC did show that they have enough
interest in Amateur radio to keep it from becoming another CB FUBAR...  And
that was the way it was going before the recent crackdown...

I will never defend a person that acts contrary to any hobby. service etc that
I enjoy...  and as for emergency communications are concerned... I have seen
no evidence that K1MAN has worked in any emergency situation for over 10
years...  But then he did say he was 'the most experienced in emergency
communications'...  Proving the is no end to a pompus windbag...

If that offends folks well... what can I say...  I sure won't say I'm sorry...
at least not sorry for enforcement but I am very sorry it took so long....

But if anyone doesn't agree... it's a free country...  K1MAN didn't allow
disagreement tho... go figure...

73
vince