I don't disagree with you Vince. Or with all that has been said about K1MAN
on this list. I think we all miss the bigger issue: K1MAN *WANTS* to get
caught. He wants to be the center of attention and like many children he
will do whatever he feels is necessary to get that attention. He was going
to push issues until the FCC responded.

I can, and do respect amateurs who disagree with me on issues related to
radio, etc. I have no respect for K1MAN. His childish and selfish
activitites makes us all look bad and should be shutdown permanently ASAP.

73,

Mark W1EOF