I never said that you said that Pete. Please read again.
I just asked you, since you implied it in your statement:

" In a 24 hour period, the W1AW  bulletin transmissions generally
last 10 to 15 minutes or less. "
as if that somehow made it legal and made K1MAN illegal.
Faulty logic if one is trying to say or imply that!

"This is in contrast to the K1MAN transmissions, which generally
 lasted 90 minutes or more,"

If it is not an issue according to the rules, then why even
bother bringing it up?  Our opinions about the length of
someone's radio transmission are no more important than
our opinions of the length of anything else.

I am not saying I support everything K1MAN has done, but I
certainly don't give blanket support to the fanatics who
persecute him either.