Peter Markavage wrote:
Well, thanks for this rather enlightening view of the ARRL/big three and
ARRL/FCC ongoing conspiracies. It adds a new dimension to the "X-File"
syndrome. It also seems clear that some don't really have a clear
understanding of the dealer/manufacturer relationship but that's also
probably another conspiracy. I'm also happy to see that we can inject
some humor into our posts from time to time.

Mock and scoff all you want, Peter. The relationship between the ARRL and radio manufacturers is undeniable.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope, is like driving your car at night, without headlights. (K4KYV)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR