Joe,

I do indeed have the "over modulation" modification, however I believe
that is one of those published in ER.

The one that I *DO* have, that most likely is NOT out and published, is
not very well documented.  However, Bill gave me a complete "FINAL
Heath" manual, with the schematic containing the PTT mod.  The audio mod
is there, and I do not remember off-hand if the 160mtr mod is.

The only thing I have in a transmittable form would be the "last"
schematic.  I certainly haven't scanned the remainder - which included
the ER articles.

I have NO idea what size files that you can handle.  I have broadband
connectivity, so zI can either send the schematic in its three pieces,
OR I can load them on my website for download, giving you the direct
links for the three pieces.  BE ADVISED!  Each is approx 3MB in size!

I believe that you are quite able to read them and figure them out!

(I type by the Columbus Method - seek out, land upon - and discover)
All typos are inadvertent and due to going too fast!

Bob - N0DGN