Kevin,

I'm afraid you have used improper terminology and upset the demigods
of the satellite community.

Some relevant definitions from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
- Leisure (n): time free from work or duties
- Hobby (n): a pursuit outside one's regular occupation engaged in
especially for relaxation
- Amateur (n): one who engages in a pursuit, study, science, or sport
as a pastime rather than as a profession

This quote sums up my thoughts about this unfortunate series of email threads:

"We have met the enemy and they is us." - Pogo Cartoon, Walt Kelly

73
Clayton
W5PFG