Thanks Dianne,

Then perhaps there are ways to implement "partial" events for incoming
calls. When an incoming call is detected, I imagine that there are
several separate events. For example: get the number of the incoming
call; see if it's in the contact list; display the onscreen graphic of
an incoming with the phone number and the contact name, call the
ringtone manager: etc. Then, when the phone is off-hook, display "Call
in progess" text.. etc.

I assume that these are separate classes. So, could one display their
own "incoming call" graphic? Or replace the RingTone manager (not the
ringtone, like ExtendedRings does), etc?  Or are they not separate
classes or all private?

Does that make sense?

--
Brad Fuller