It would be nice to have a way to replace the incoming call screen or other
parts of the incoming call handling, but it is pretty non-trivial to do.  I
am not aware of any current work going on to do this.  You can have a look
at the source and see what is involved.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.