You could have -or simply claim to have, since there is no way for us to check it- an eCPM of $200 and you will be still wrong: the problem has nothing to see with your eCPM, the problem is that you are clearly miss understanding the meaning and calculation of such metrics.

On the other hand let me make you a proposal that I did the other time:

Instead of putting an option for disabling ads, just set them DISABLED BY DEFAULT, and put an option for enabling them.

This way you could be sure that the 100% of people that enables the ads are very interested on those, so your CTR should be increased to the highest values ever, and so you will understand why your theory about higher CTR meaning higher income is fully WRONG.

Best regards,