Voted (Spend some time adding features).

Now, for the "Next week I’ll tabulate the results and implement your
recommendation." - please, post the results here, I'm sure no one will
consider the post off-topic ;)

I see disturbing 60% on dropping the price (though the actual
participants number is quite low):
# Just reduce the price to $0.99 and see what happens. (40%)
# Remove the free version and reduce the price of the paid version to
$0.99. (20%)

Dropping the price IMHO is the worse decision. Here's how it goes - if
you drop the price:

1) you'll definitely piss all of your existing customers (now that
might be just 1 or 2, but imagine he's an influential blogger - good
luck then :)
2) many will see the price dropped, and you'll be probably tempted to
even put that in the description of your app - *very* bad idea - if
I'm one of those potential customers and see you price drop, I'll wait
for you to drop it again (unless it's like $0.99 or I need the app
very badly, in which case I'd already be a customer...)
3) you're dumping the rest of the developers with similar applications
- it's not good because they might need to drop their prices as well
and that's bad 1) and bad 2)

Now, there are apps for $0.99 and nobody needs them. There are stupid
games (like mine), which cost $5 and again no one needs them, but at
least games are an impulse buy. I've had quite a few customers
enjoying themselves for ~2 days (I already said the 24 hour period is
a myth) and cancelling - that's fine, I put a bit more effort and
designed 40 more levels and a level editor (ok, a bit more than a bit
more effort ;) - this got my rating a bit up. There are games like
mine, which cost even more than $5 and although developed by *very*
wellknown professional game companies (and I'm *the* absolute newbie
in games) and absolute killers on iphone have fewer downloads and
sales.

Bottom line is there are passengers for every train -- I'm not
dropping the price - there are games *very* similar to mine which cost
a fraction of it, but I know I can't sell mine for < $5 - here's why -
T-Mobile gets 30%, then ~40% taxes, then what's left is something like
~$2. Given the ratio between the downloads of my free version (5K+ for
1 week) and sales (< 100) I don't think $5 is that high price. But
then again, games are purely an impulse buy.

There will always be customers thinking along the lines of "not worth
$5" - these don't buy <insert you favorite magazine> here either,
which is also an impulse buy. These guys are so lucky with the 24-our
refund period they even say that in their ratings (luckily not on my
game) saying "played, kind of fun, refund - thanks Google". I'm
counting on the the other guys, who are like me and buy the magazine -
they *know* they'll enjoy it just for a couple of days but that's
fine.

Cheers,
Stoyan