Hi all,

Here is our entry: Gigbox

By: Gigbox Team, the Gigbox Team consists of 3 students.
Category: Lifestyle
Site: www.mygigbox.com

"Gigbox brings music events from all over the world to your phone.
Find events based on your location and your musical taste, bookmark your
favorite events and artists.
At live events you can chat, rate, and publish pictures directly from your
phone.
During each live event all of this is published live on mygigbox.com."

Feedback:
We haven't worked intensivly with Java or Android before, so ADC2 has been a
great challenge for us.
The extremely good Android documentation as well as the huge community, have
been an enormous help.
Like many other contestants, we have been really busy the last couple of
months, both developing the client application and
the backend. All in all we have really enjoyed working with the Android
platform, and we are looking forward to get feedback from the users.
We are looking very much forward to see the entries from all the other
contestanst. Surely there will be some killer apps out there :)

Best regards,
Klaus