We are a group of three (2 developers and 1 graphic designer) and we
decided to enter the competition one and a half month ago. Firstly we
spent some time trying to find an interesting application and finally
we decided to develop DJ'it.

DJ'it is an DJ console that allow you to manage two playlists in real
time and mix them controlling the audio balance through a slider. Also
DJ'it has a sample/loop creator in order to create your own
compositions and use them during your DJ sessions. Finally DJ'it has
also a community where you can publish your party notes in a dashboard
and view where are a party in real time around the world.

Our experience has been very satisfactory because one month ago we
haven't any android experience, and now we are able to develop android
applications. I feel that the android knowledge curve is very easy for
a  java microedition programmer. In spite of this knowledge curve, we
can't include other features in DJ'it due to the deadline and now we
are working to implement it and launch DJ'it in the market at the end
of September or begining October.

In this site there are some screenshots of DJ'it http://www.rdiaz.es/general/371