Looks nice!
Two problems i noticed when quickly browsing your app:

Start it.
Type in 'pizza' and hit the search button.
The toast say "Searching Search for null" ... strange text.

Then search using flickr or picasa or twitter. All work quite well! :)

Then i did a local search:
I get a force close message and Xeeku is restarted. Not so good...